Homework term 4 – weeks 7, 8, 9
Reading and responding to the text!
Please continue to read every night and record it in your diary.
Times Tables-Record them as inverse operations (using division)
Federation Square – Geometry Activity
- Create a document in Maths Folder.
- Select your own image of Federation Square.
- Annotate all the features of the building.
- Record measurements, shapes, lines, angles and transformations.
- Create your own word problem based on the picture.
- Share the problem with a friend.
Year 6 – MEMORIES BOOK
Add to your notes, creating one or more pages for each year level.
Please find some school photos from home that you would like to include in your memories book.
Year 5 Memories
It would be great for you to record the highlights of Year Prep to 5. This will be especially useful for you next year. Save it in your Literacy Folder
Please work on your final PLT, that will focus on a BIOME from around the world, a global goal and respond to our Rich and Sub questions.
PLT Must haves:
- Appropriate global development goal for the topic
- Evidence of research from a variety of resources, about topic
- Reference to one or more Catholic Social Teaching goals
- Answer the rich question and a sub question
- Action to be taken to raise awareness or make contribution