Blogging is a wonderful opportunity to bring the world into our classroom. We acknowledge the need for correct cybersafety behaviour and netiquette including the following draft guidelines.
- All comments are to be positive and encouraging.
- Posts written by students are checked by teachers before they are published on the blog.
- Posts will not include personal details about students such as surnames, addresses and family information.
- All comments are moderated before being made public.
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child.
- All students must abide by general internet acceptable use policies of our school
These guidelines are under review.