Watching the news story about Living below the Line I felt sad that so many people are living on only $2 a day. I feel that we should all help more than we should. I think that everyone should try spending less on food so that we can donate more. It would be great to educate people to grow fresh food and support themselves more. Everyone could help to end extreme poverty.
Could you live on $2 a day?
If we could interview Carl, the reporter we would ask him:
- How did you feel as you were going through the ‘Live below the line’ challenge?
- What was the hardest part about the challenge?
- How did it differ from what you were expecting?
- Would you do it again?
- What would you do differently next time?
- What has this made you think about poverty?