Clean Up Australia

Today our school dressed up and cleaned up for CLEAN UP AUSTRALIA DAY!
It was fun to be a part of this National event, knowing that we were doing our part to keep the school environment clean and tidy.

Many students not only filled rubbish bags but wore rubbish bags to help spread the message.
It is important that everybody gets involved and helps to reduce, reuse and recycle our rubbish.

WE are lucky to have such an awesome Environment Team to get us all motivated and organised for this very important day.

WHAT do you do to help keep Australia or your home country Beautiful?

One thought on “Clean Up Australia

1. Not only are you cleaning up the world, but I see that you’re making good on the “Slip, Slap. Slop” ad campaign about protecting your skin from the sun’s rays. 🙂 Way to go! I remember my husband’s business school classmates, many from Australia (including one of your Olympic swimmers, Tim Ford), reminded us of this slogan again and again when we spent spring days in Boston together. It’s so fun to see all of the photos on your blog. I need to add more to mine. You’ve inspired me!

For my son’s 4th grade end-of-the-year celebration, we held a mad scientist party and rotated through tables of science experiments. Ooblek was most definitely the favorite stop on the carousel….ooey gooey goodness.

All the best to you–and thanks so much for visiting our blog. 🙂
    Mrs. Rombach
    http://mrsrombachreads.edublogs.org