Book Week 2014

Book Week Parade

Jon-Library Leader
I think this was the best book week ever since I’ve been at this school.
Thank you all for participating. Every one in the school was invited to send in a family photo about how they connect to reading. All the pictures were amazing, spectacular and ultimate!
The book week parade was full of many colourful costumes and characters.
So thank you to every one for supporting book week in the dress up parade and family reading photos.

5 thoughts on “Book Week 2014

1. I like your book week post. I think our day was our best for some years also. Last year we didn’t dress up so I think thus year it was taken on by all with great enthusiasm. I love your animoto of the reading at home. It’s given me a good idea as our comp was entitled book nooks – Where would you like to read?

Thanks again for your post it was a great idea posting it on twitter. Do any of your classes tweet?

2. Thanks for your comment Mrs Ashby.
    It is great to share our special days on the blog and receive comments from other teachers and classes.
    Our class twitter is @kidsjig and our year 3/4 twitter handle is @middles2013
    Thanks again!
    Verona Gridley 🙂

3. Dear Kidsjig,

Hi my name is Sherlin and I’m from St Paul Apostle North. I found your blog by connecting with other schools that have been on this blog. In our school we recently had book week and it was really fun. We all dressed up as our favourite book character. I was a witch from the book Roald Dhal Witches.
    We also have Pyjama day where we bring in books that we have read and recommended for others.

What is your favourite book?

From Sherlin

4. Hi it’s Jenny. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun and love the costume. They look awesome!

bye for now and keep up the good ideas.