INQUIRY QUESTION : How does our knowledge and understanding of science improve our world?
By the end of the unit we hope the students will understand:
- Light from a source forms shadows and can be absorbed, reflected and refracted
- Electrical circuits provide a means of transferring and transforming electricity
- Energy from a variety of sources can be used to generate electricity
- Scientific knowledge is used to inform personal and community decisions
- Providing and analysing data and information informs scientific knowledge and progress
Explore these websites and apps to discover more!