Caritas Leadership Day

AMBER
Today we went to St Tim’s for a leadership day run by Megan from Caritas.
The day was very informative and taught us how to be leaders but including social justice. There was a series of different activities as well as cooperating with students who we didn’t know. Overall I am glad that our school decided to participate in the leadership day and I had a lot of fun and learnt many new things.
caritas day

IMAG1233

2 thoughts on “Caritas Leadership Day

1. Hello Amber,

Well I just love looking at your blog and learning all about the wonderful things you do on the other side of the world. Blogging lets me peek into your classroom and what a fabulous classroom you seem to have!

I would love to know more about the day you had. It is something that would be great to do here in England. Do you think you could write a blog post letting me know what leadership day is all about and all about the things you had to do. More importantly what were the things that you learnt? I am sure the lovely Mrs Gridley will let me know when you have done a post, so that i can come back and leave you a comment.

From your # quadblogging fan,
    Mrs Duxbury

2. I like your video about Melbourne and your school did you know Australia won England at cricket ( the ashes )?

Ryan