4 thoughts on “Student Reflections 2012

1. What wonderful reflections on your school year! It is great to see everyone so excited by their learning. Congratulations to you all on your efforts this year. You should all be very proud of yourselves. So nice to see everyone expressing their gratitude to their teachers too!

2. What a privilege to be able to see your end of year presentations. You have all put immense thought into these reflections and it is very satifying to see how much you have enjoyed so many subjects. Your gratitude for your teachers and how well they have guided you this year, will always make a difference to your happiness and readiness to learn. Keep it up and enjoy whatever comes your way in future. I have loved being part of your journey so far. 🙂
    Mrs Bellesini 🙂

3. Congratulations to the children for the thoughtful reflections. You have all worked very hard and from the looks of the photos had lots of fun too. Maybe there are some future careers in media from these very professional presentations. Well done. 😉

4. These are fantastic presentations/reflections guys, well done!

I will be sharing these with my own year 5/6 children at the end of our school year and I hope we can produce something just as brilliant!

Merry Christmas 🙂

Mr. Heeley – Hilton Academy – UK