Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas from Australia!

Christmas in Australia
We all enjoy the warm summer evening before Christmas with Carols by Candlelight at the Sydney Myer Music Bowl. This is a real Melbourne Tradition. After sharing presents on Christmas morning we visit relatives for lunch and dinner where we eat prawns, seafood, roast pork and turkey, ham, salads or roast vegetables. For dessert we have pavlova, summer pudding with berries or a traditional fruit pudding with custard. We Love Christmas and hope that you are all filled with Joy, Love and Peace that Christmas brings.
We hope that you all enjoy a Happy Christmas with your family and friends and that the Spirit of Christmas is shared throughout the New Year.
From all your buddies in JuniorG

17 thoughts on “Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas from Australia!

1. Hello Kidsjig,

I always liked this version of Jingle Bells. 🙂 Dashing through the snow is not something we do at Christmas time in Australia but the old ute is something many of us know.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and new year.

Ross Mannell (teacher)
    NSW, Australia

2. Hello Kidsjig,
    This is a version of Jingle Bells that I have NEVER heard. It really points out all the different experiences you have in Australia in the summer. We don’t do any of these things unless we go somewhere far away for Christmas. One of my students is lucky enough to be in Hawaii right now and she is having a great time. The rest of are enjoying Christmas with our families in Port Hardy, where it rains a lot! We probably won’t get any snow for Christmas.

I also understand that your school year is ending! Will you will be going onto Year 2 & 3 in January? Our school year goes from September until the end of June. Good luck next year with your new class and new teachers. It has been wonderful to chat with you and learn about another place, far away! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Take care,
    Mrs Soltau-Heller

P.S.
    What is a ute?

3. Juniors Blackburn this is awesome thank you for giving everyone a very merry Christmas and you too should have one. Good luck in the new year.
    Tom D
    p.s Awesome moves!

4. Well all I can say is we DO dash through the snow here in christmas with our toboggans/sledges. In an Australian version of jingle bells it could be ; Dashing through the sun! Us all at 6d highlawnprimary want to wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year! Our school year doesn’t end until next September so we can blog a little more than you. We hope you will settle in your new grade at school next year and still blog if you can! (you won’t forget us will you?)
    Matthew

5. You have some AMAZING singing! That is a lovely song and it’s one of my favourite songs too! Can you believe it’s nearly Christmas? In our Christmas nativity we have to sing Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree and Moves like Santa! (we have changed the words )
    From Ross at http://www.6d.highlawnprimary.net

6. A Merry Christmas to you Kidsjig!
    Thankyou for this message to the world say merry christmas. I think singing is a brillant way to say merry christmasto everyone viewing it, I think we might do that on our blog!
    I also know the song you are singing ‘Jingle bells’
    What is it like to have christmas in your summer?
    You see up here it is our winter now so we have chwhite christmas at our country.
    Merry Christmas and a Happpy New Year!

7. Hello Juniors Blackburn,
    Thank you for the lovely video.I thought you were awesome.Also,I loved your little raindeer ears.They were really good.I wish you a very merry christmas aswell.Your singing was lovely and we are singing at our christmas play so we will send you our merry christmas to you.Thank you for the lovely video.
    From your friend
    Chloe at High Lawn Primary School.

8. Hello Junior blackburn
    Your singing was lovely ,and all of you had conifedence of singing . The good thing was that you got everthing write , and the hold World was wachting it . After when you have left primary are you going to be a popstar or be something else ? It was a grate lovely video and we wish you a merry chirstmas and a happy new year .
    Thankyou from Uzair

9. Hello Juniors Blackburn, you are lovely singers and you looked like you are having an fantastic time preforming the songs. I think you did an amazing job singing and hope you all have an spectacular christmas with your friends and family too. It was really nice of you all to sing christmas carols and I think you made every one feel good and it made me feel happy. So an masive well done to you and thankyou.
    From Annalise at High Lawn Primary (6D)

10. Wow this video is amazing, I love watching it. I could hear you all very well, because you sang very clearly and you all did great actions along with your song. Also you were all set out very well, because we could see you all even the children at the back.
    Merry Christmas Everybody at Kids JIG! 🙂

11. Hi Kidsjig,
    Wow I love your video. It is fantastic. Thankyou I wish you all a merry merry Christmas too. It must be the end of your year in your class. Are you going to miss your class? Next year when I move up I’ll be in highschool. I am really scared but really excited.

I love all of the dance moves they are really funky. Did you copy the moves or did you do them yourself? You must be naturals if you made them dance moves. You were brilliant. Keep up the great dancing! Have another Merry Merry Christmas!
    From Thea at http://www.6d.highlawnprimary.net
    P.S Have a great New year

12. Wow!
    I haven’t heard this version before so it is new to me.
    How did you manage to learn the whole song?
    You must have had lots of practice for this; I know we do lots of practice to do for our songs. I wish you a very merry christmas and a happy new year
    From your friend Ellie at http://www.6d.highlawnprimary.net

13. You have got great singing Juniors Blackburn! Thank you and I hope you have a merry christmas. Have a good holiday as well. I want to do that on our blog so we can wish you a merry christmas and also the world. Are you singing jingle bells?
    I hope you go to the beach and have a nice time.

You have got great singing Juniors Blackburn! Thank you and I hope you have a merry christmas. Have a good holiday as well. I want to do that on our blog so we can wish you a merry christmas and also the world. I hope that you can go to the beach.

14. Wow your video looks amazing . The father christmas looks fantastic it will put more people in to the christmas spirit. Well done . You had areally loud voice and I could hear you really clearly so well done. Thank you for wishing use a very Merry Christmas andI wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year.

15. Fabulous Christmas greeting, same back to you!!
    Have a peaceful Christmas, and don’t forget to give out some free Pizza massages for presies!!
    See you when you’ve all grown more over the holidays!!
    Cheers Mrs Bellesini xx 🙂

16. Hello junior g
    I love Aussie Jingle Bells. This Christmas I am going to put on a show with Aussies Jingle Bells in it. I wish that everyone has a safe and happy Christmas and a good holiday.

From

Bridie