Skyping with USA for Reading

Today we were lucky enough to have Joanne Kaminski, a skype reading Tutor from USA, read to us about Creeping Crawlers. She read to us about many different insects. She told us about her favourite insect, the Lightning Bug and we told her about the Australian Christmas Beetle. It was certainly a wonderful learning experience, across the Pacific Ocean.Video call snapshot of Joanne KaminskiGoogle map of where we live compared to JoanneCover shot of the book "Creeping Crawlers"

6 thoughts on “Skyping with USA for Reading

1. This was a wonderful learning experience for me as well. Thank you so much for invited me into your classroom. It was wonderful spending some time in Melbourne. Well, I am off to Queensland.

2. Pingback: Why blog? | eLearning Reflections

3. Ths skype session sounds great. It sounds like you learnt a lot about different creepy crawlies from different parts of the world. I hope you like creepy crawlies and their habitats because we do. Keep learning and posting. Well done.

4. WOW! That sounds like an exquisite experience. You must have learnt a lot of facts. XD