We have been thinking about the BIG question for our Inquiry unit-
“What can we achieve when each of us shares our talents and all work together?”
Our focus is on the Performing Arts and we hope to experience
We watched an awesome Video on dances from many different Musicals. These are some of our Refelctions:
• Teamwork is important
• You get more ideas when you work as a group
• Working together is more fun
• Great new ideas come from different people
• You are encouraged to practice more in a group
• As a team you support and help each other
• There is Cool dancing on the movies
• Never give up and you will become really good at your talent
• Good costumes add colour and style to the performance
• Drama and Dance made the musicals more interesting
• Mixture of kids and adult dances
• They move their bodies fast
• Mary poppins danced with Bert
• Singing and dancing together is fun
• Dance to the beat of the music to stay in time
• Funky music is entertaining
Have you ever been in a performance where teamwork was important?
Please Comment and share your ideas for our learning!!!
Juniors are Jigging This Term!!